What strange title for a post is not it! At the same time ...
Yes so no new pictures, although I think quite ridiculous to put in not long! Must be said that there was wholesale level in the last fancy dress ... and also a lot of mojitos!
M'enfin here, it happened earlier this week and it was not at McDonald's (Ni at Quick y'en not here): I'VE EATEN MY FIRST HAMBURGER in Martinique! ! Yes I know it has absolutely no interest to be new, but hey, that hole ass huh?! No? Bah same time it is true that even I'm crazy ^ ^
In the same vein, I made my first homemade pizza before yesterday ... pure massacre ^ ^
Otherwise, what's really new in my little life in the sun? (Who had to take time off lately ...!) Still rotating water cuts, still not a drop of water for quite a long time. This is for the convenience. Afterwards, new motivation on a lot of shots at least part sport and meditative practices ... and inevitably it is reflected many aspects of my life. Still some tinkering to frame and everything will be perfect!
For the job, a big plus anyway, my boss became a diplomat, asked, constructive in its dealings with its stooge, me. It's good, but it is not motivated side ... trankilou however it comes. For the rest, so nothing certain, but quite a few things to anticipate where, even if I intended to keep from mid May to late June for me if I was not renewed. This is an opportunity for some people to come for a ride if the urge comes to them!
Beyond all this, the month of April arrived at their own pace, slowly, certainly, but full of so much promise! First 4 days of Easter weekend, with a program that looks absolutely masterful! I fell Monday on it A moment's rest:) and I was like crazy, which I already thought in my head from one day to go in an Asian country for a week or two to get lost in a remote temple and practice meditation ... here I am thrilled!
M'enfin the top in this story is that at the same time, then on horseback, there is a huge gathering on electro 3 days on the beaches of Martinique, which means I'm going to 48H practices focused on me at a gathering of patient with big sound and the world around it and in just the time it takes to go from first place to the other:) Clash guaranteed! Briefly, what happiness!
Following that, three days of work for the form and zor, the plane towards the city for a program of lunatics! It's gonna be pure happiness again ... my sister's marriage, family, my bike, see a lot of people ... Printemps de Bourges)
Good, 1:10 p.m., yum time!
Kisses to all .. Finally, the few people who still read the blog at once LOL ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment