... well yes, Where? Not here! The restiction began, and it's not like in France. Here, they simply cut the water! Tomorrow is our turn to Diamond ... I'll fill a bowl tonight in case ;-)
What's new otherwise? Bah I just do my technical control and frankly, hat! Yeah, I definitely want to talk about it because honest people like that, y 'is not everywhere! They take your car without appointment, I did it while I eat (excellent gratin banana by the way!). In return, no bad surprise: the control is actually done and more importantly, before leaving, the guy told me that the mechanic has reported that the pilot had died (but did not score on the report of the LC), which is the case ... and what would cause a cons of the visit, and therefore costs more for me ... and inevitably sub for them. The guy told me to go buy just opposite. Result, 1.80 € for 2 night and he opened the hood and me has changed ... just awesome :-)
Well, Saturday night at the bar of Golf ... Open Bar evening under the theme "A hair or feathers" ... bah then necessarily ^ ^ Honestly, absolutely brilliant evening but too short (end 3:30) ... I'll put the photos I récup 'soon!
Sunday quieter .. up late, play petanque, a little glandouille, and a tour to Ti Sable, the appointment of Sunday evening concert at a bar feet in the sand with straw everywhere.
Hop ... Monday back to hell: the job ... I honestly do not see how I can continue to work here after my CDD ... I will not be able, I'm beating down the morale to be here to see how it shot me any motivation ... I have a little time to find what to do next, and I intend to use it useful and ultimately completely different path, because then it will not be possible! M'enfin all that is in the embryonic stage ...
To be continued ...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment