Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sample Letter Of Community Service Hours Fl

insipration ...

[EDIT: Alleluia! Photos are updated! Not possible in a brothel, but to date! Everything and anything, hikes I did with my aunt at Christmas and ending with (almost all) the pictures of the first year ... I'll let you see the atmosphere in the sea! So, I put everything except the last pe photos but hey! Phew ... would have taken me a while all that! Kisses]

Not having (yet) put the pictures, I can at least blablater a minimum ... uninspired ...

I ask myself the interest of the blog to be honest, I can not find neither the inspiration nor the pleasure I had in the beginning when I update my Mettai discoveries, photos, my feeling ... today is not that I discovered over the island, there's nothing nice to share, just that, well, I do not take great pleasure in telling this life for me is secondary. That's when one starts X weeks or months, which will probably be my case still by the way, but the quest for the discovery of the island goes well beyond the quest for discovery, a "little" something I sorely lack and which currently takes more space than the story of my life, at least publicly. We leave a little time pass and see what happens.

Already too blah to the con in this post ... move on: Carnival!

In a word: bof! I expected better, m'enfin, I was probably not the right place nor the right time, not with the right people ... necessarily so! However, it's amazing how popular it is followed by the people, wherever you be! Wherever we go, between 15H and 18H, there is necessarily a parade, a van with its back and a crowd of people dancing in the following ... but almost no white ^ ^ They are deserting is not possible!
To summarize, 2 towers in Fort de France, a lot of parades around, clubbing and 2, which yesterday ... nice groups perceived:)

These five days can be summarized quite easily: the shuttles (boat) to Fort de France is anything to the general schedule and punctuality, a lot of walking with Isabella, swimming, the food ... and here, in fact it Gave me, I did not even want to tell it all, so bah ^ ^
over

I'll update the slide show, probably Sunday ... a large package of pictures to come so .. meanwhile, RAS as usual '. If you have any questions, no worries, but unless unforeseeable, it should not have much fundamental to put in their mouths, at least from a tourist point of view ... and as I have not particularly want to do my public blog therapy ... ^ _ ^

One thing does change pas néanmoins: bisous à tous et portez vous bien, faites attention à vous et @ bientot en métropole...

0 comments:

Post a Comment