With even a little blue bird ... I love the little bluebirds ... and also pale blue eggs ...
is also because of that I have in my backyard an Araucana makes me pretty good egg blue, a delight every time I plunge my hand into boxes lined with straw where they nest.
I think my love for birds comes from childhood, my maternal grandfather had chickens and my paternal grandfather has always loved birds, it's simple, it always has been. In the blue room, with my grandmother, there was a pretty white chandelier shaped cage with three birds of ceramics: a pink, green, yellow ... I always loved the chandelier that has been lost.
This is my childhood home more than in my heart and bring me some familiar sounds from time to time, as the song of doves in the garden of cherry ... When I hear them, I sometimes close my eyes and find myself a little girl under the sun, barefoot in the sandy soil of the garden of my grandfather ... nostalgia ...
a lil blue bird ... I love little blue birds and blue eggs aussi. That's Why I have an Araucana in my backyard and this Girl Gives me some nice blue eggs, Such A great delight to put my hand In The Boxes Filled With straw and dig in the girls' nests to find this treasure
I think that my tender feelings for the birds come from my childhood: my maternal grandfather had hens and my paternal grandfather loved birds, he always had birds. In one of the bedrooms in my grandmother's house, in the blue one, there was a white chandelier with a birdcage shape and three lovely ceramic birds inside, a pink, a yellow and a green one. I always had cherished it but it has unfortunately disappeared.
This house from my childhood is now lost in the mists of the past, but is still existing in my heart's landscape and sometimes some familiar sounds like the turtledoves' songs in our cherrytree bring me back to it. When I hear them, I just have to close my eyes and I'm again a lil girl under the sun, my barefeet in the sandy ground of my grandfather's garden ... nostalgia.
0 comments:
Post a Comment