Friday, March 5, 2010
What Is A Good Hard Yaoi
I am delighted ...
Fairies Embroidered my first small grid and encourage me to do others, so I'll
certainly get back to work ;-)
The first was Isaline whose drawers are full of treasures and then the sweet Claire better known by the name of embroiderers Gazette 94 that made me happy send me a nice note with pictures. Thank you both! I'm Delighted
... Some sweet fairies
Have stitched my first little chart and encourages me to make more. Well ... Certainly I will go back to my home and hoop Creating Something New. The first one WAS
Isaline Whose drawers are full of treasures and Then The sweet Claire, Better Known as Gazette 94 Who Sent Me a kind lil note with pictures.
Thanks a lot, girls, you made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment