Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pinching Tip Of Nose Make It Smaller



Whouaaa, yet the news program, it never stops! Well, what he'll have to tell even from Martinique? ^ ^ In fact: my getaway Terreville yesterday for my first real meditation session with the association that organizes the Buddhist retreat ... Retrospective!

I remember it was a Tuesday, March 23 (yes, what ... yesterday) and I left from work in speed around 18H, the sky was dark and night came slowly gather the sun to bring it to the shelter overnight! In short, half an hour's drive later I was at the Benedictine Monastery, ie a priori where I had to be ... a priori only ^ ^ Ok, I was not far, but that will be seen later.
I go see an old white sax with inside two monks, in sackcloth and all dressed in white. I am on my way in pursuit of la voiture qui a déjà disparue, là bas, au coin d'un virage. A peine quelques mettre plus loin, l'endroit déjà reculé prend des aspects de lieu ayant abandonné tout confort, tout aspect superficiel. Des moines marchent ça et là et oui, une partie d'entre eux parlent bien comme nous l'imaginons, d'une voix pieuse, presque génée... oui bon, disons le, ridicule! Ce n'est pas vraiment méchant, mais la voix de la personne que j'ai accosté (le conducteur de la saxo soit dit en passant), tout comme la personne en fait, ressemblait tellement à une caricature...
Bref, elle m'indique une autre personne, au courant des séances de médiation, qui ne sont finalement pas ici, mais un peu plus bas en reprenant la route...

Je quitte donc les lieux, un sourire alliant perplexité, amusement et sans doute un zest d'un quelque chose... d'étrange...

Me voici donc sur le lieu où se passera la méditation. Une ancienne structure elle aussi totalement dépouillée. le strict minimum et aussi une salle avec des rangées de lits.
Mais passons sur les détails si vous le voulez bien...
La méditation "Zazen" telle qu'elle est pratiquée par ce courant se veut elle aussi minimaliste: pas de mantra, pas d'objet sur lequel fixer son attention... le but, however, is evidently the same as that sought by all current related to the Buddha: "be here, here and now. In short, live for today, in what is ... live it! A ceremonial
certainly "robbed", with simple rules but inevitable ... back with left foot, salutes, traffic in the direction of Éguilles a watch ... and each meditates against the wall! Such is life: the wall is your friend ^ ^
your pumpkin so you can lay on the zafu (cushion Mediation round) or on a bench for meditation if you want to be on his knees. The meeting will be slightly shortcuts: 25mn Mediation (On the zafu on top ... back routing machines (always bad because of compression) and knees (bulk ^ ^). The advantage, try to find a union for the final try to drown these two painful points. The bell rings three times. It follows a silent march in 10 minutes. A slow walk, very slow, where the goal is not to base their backs with his breath while transferring his weight so er ... ordered! When I say slow, it's slow: 7 or 8 meters in 10 minutes ^ ^
So here we go again for 25 minutes why I take the bench. It's much more comfortable in every way ... but too many mosquitoes a little too long ... these will not be 25mn more exciting or rewarding of my life ... anything?
Needless to tell the rest of the night, unless you want to know whether or not I finally decided to go to the tip of the end ... or what I ate: D

Finally, what I take from all this? 1H is a long shot, without moving or anything ... I almost want to say it sucks ^ ^ I really wonder to see what a full weekends will. There are a lot of things to take and learn in there anyway. But now, I really think I will take more pleasure in doing Tai Chi or Yoga ... all in good time!

That's big for this overview meditative!

Tomorrow evening there is a buffet tasting organized for clients and executives on the website of Three Rivers and more specifically the old distillery ... for once I'm going to stay, me and all that stuff yourself! Short, cool ^ ^

With that, it is 6:42 p.m., I'm still taf ... yes, at least I take the time to write here. I think I'll take the opportunity to watch one or two things and save me!

Be Fine dreams, you there, far away in France:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment