Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can Give My Dog Excedrin

The Myosotis - Forget Me Not Fresh milk

I do not know about you but for me, I'm pretty excited to see come spring. The cold drags on ... Today big blue sky and sun, but accompanied by an icy wind, it is -2 ° C! Water girls (roasters) is frozen and so I must put them in warm water several times a day.
The March blast to shake his tinsel embroidered with crystals and gray ... The showers .... because the lady did her laundry ... ;-)
I really wanted bright colors, flowers and swallows, then through a CAL organized by Gigi, I made a small neck colors for spring mornings fresh, hope for good weather, call for the swallows, the girls who do the spring.

Do not know if you are feeling The same thing, to have for me, so I can not help Being impatient pour la coming springtime. The cold goes on and on ... Today We Have A beautiful blue sky goal he cam With history and windy and frosty friend We Have only 28,4°F! The water for the girls (the hens) is frozen and I have to go out several times to give them some warm water.
March blows for shaking his faded finery embroidered with grayness and crystals... Aprils showers? Well, it's because his Lady is doing the washing... ;-)
I dream of cheerful colors, flowers and swallows, so thanks to Gigi who organized a CAL: I made this little neck wrap for the cold early mornings, to hope for brighter days and call the swallows, these "young ladies" who are known to make the spring.
J'ai un peu modifié le modèle d'origine (un modèle japonais): une couleur pastel, un joli jaune poussin, une petite spiked white border, and I also added some forget-me made with leftover wool ... The forget-me is for my grandmother ... and I think a lot about it. I've changed a
The Original bit pattern (a japanese one): a sweet pastel color, has little white picot-edge and I've Also Added Some lovely forget-me-not made from scrap wool ... These Flowers are for my grandmother ... I'm thinking of HER lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment