Sunday, March 21, 2010

Netgear Disconnects Xbox Live

Level up!

me wonder if I have not used this as a post before ... in any case it does not matter, there is no level cap! We admit that I'm level 2 or 3 at once ... role playing games when you hold us!

Well, it starts to make a couple of days I have not posted anything in fact. If there are not many significant changes, there are many developments that do not necessarily have to be put in writing on a daily basis. On these beautiful words that do not mean much: What's new?

The most important is probably due to the fact that for the first time in many years, I exclude more to stay in Martinique, and that's a big change as necessarily behind, that means much has changed.

Indeed, TAF began to take a shade warmer. It looks more to management control as I love the missions are interesting, the motivation is more present, even without being stuffy. Briefly, after a breakthrough ... I do not know how it will be decided later, because it must be said that this is the first 4 months may not have been extraordinary, and among the remaining two months (already amputated a few days) I took 15 days for returning home, there's the weekend of four days of Easter, probably a day or two public holidays in May and I will hop quickly returned to May 12 2010, 6 months and 2 days after I arrived exactly ici.

Quid de la suite si jamais ce n’est pas transformé en CDI, ou même prolongé en CDD ? Il y a le poste de contrôleur de gestion à la rhumerie Clément qui se libère en juin, c’est un ami qui y bosse, donc je peux être plus ou moins pistonné, mais rien est joué étant donné que bon, de rhumerie en rhumerie ça cause… sinon il y a deux postes de contrôleur de gestion mais pas vraiment dans mes cordes… et aussi une multitudes d’autres boulots possibles, d’initiatives à prendre, de choses à faire et entreprendre. Difficile d’avoir des réponses avant mon retour post métropole le 21 avril.

Meanwhile, there's my retirement Buddhist waiting 2, 3 and 4 April, and I think it will be to me a great help to put my priorities, because for some time, I I feel real I'm running around, I put in motion a lot of things and it is difficult to put everything aside for a moment that I look after myself, my desires, my life . This is an opportunity to be able to create a vacuum in order to take things one at a priority after priority.

Before coming here tonight there's a big evening should be fun ... I tip mummy Chippendale ... yeah, there's nothing to understand not looking ^ ^ Next week is the appointments armored taf and outdoors concert on Tuesday, bivouac s' ad terrible at weekends on an island. Koh Lanta concept taken to the delirium of teams, events, drink, eat, surfing, volleyball, bocce and more! Yes ok there 's that the tests and the teams that make Koh lantha!

gonna go very fast on this!

To return again back to a Suddenly, the week was punctuated by two nights of prime rib and "La Mauny Thursday. Well, prime rib, you know what it is, after for "Thursdays Mauny" is simple: one Thursday a month ago organized an evening that brings some people in the box (those who want to come), those who organize (the factory manager, the winery and some commercial) and customers or suppliers. The goal: to visit the distillery at night (which works now) and then return to the house to enjoy the La Mauny rum with the master's explanations of Chai ... and finally eat!

If we take things one by one, it looks like this: the distillery at night is great! So yes, this is not an industrial site disproportionate, but that's just life. Living smells, sounds, lights special rum. A steam engine that has more than 60 years with the huge piston and the infernal noise, the feeling of power, the huge ovens that feed where the heat comes from combustion of bagasse (crushed cane with all the juice was extracted). In short, just super nice  Next mission, coming here with my new digital SLR, because frankly there 's of What deal, especially since the house is near the ruins of the old distillery. It's super cute! In short, the photos will do better at the end of April as the reflex is in France.

Now that we are near the house, do not approach the few rums and the buffet! Here are unlucky, it is 20h, it is also prime rib night at home and I can not hang out too ... what the evening will help make ^ ^ So, tasting begins with the 3 years age, without interest. 2 stings cod fritters (excellent) and go with my glass (I'll break that night ... he did not like his encounter with the bottom of the sink!) towards the housemate, a bit disgusted. Two good reasons: the buffet: superb, with a tray of cheese and nuts ... the tasting, which I loved doing it all for testing a rum just out of the tank and not yet marketed. The kind of fairly upscale rum that is 80 € 70cl bottle wholesale. I do not care appointment with the master Chai Tuesday ... and good even if it's 8:30 ... uh, yeah we'll see! Finally here ... So with all this, the dodo greeted me around 1:30, just enough to be in HS taf tomorrow. Besides myself cleaned up to 17H ^ ^ Everyone went at once to his side and fortunately we realized that nothing was left when the last person left if there was not me ... who have neither the alarm codes or keys: D

short in another area, I continue to give the sport seriously enough. For meditation I continue my merry way even though the week has not been too conducive to such activities. In parallel, always a lot of reading dans tous les domaines afférant à… pffffiou, bah yoga, méditation, développement personnel, tantra, tao et ainsi de suite… et bordel ça change une vie, une façon de pensée, d’accueillir les évènements… tout en fait ! Un fil conducteur que j’espère suivre toute ma vie parce que les changements qu’ils opèrent, le bien être qu’ils me procurent sont sans commune mesure avec… heu… bah avec ! Enfin bref, pour faire simple, je conseille à quiconque de parcourir un bon bouquin sur la méditation, ne serait-ce que « la méditation pour les nuls ». Après, toutes les pratiques asiatiques que sont le Tai Chi, Tao, Tantra, Yoga and pfff, so many things are real pearls for man ... so many things in the West was completely set aside to try to find an artificial happiness that resembles nothing so much after having just read a few lines what is truly our little body and what you can do ...

Happiness is not elsewhere, or a neighbor or in the larger LCD TV (It's going to please someone one thing it LOL) or even less in the fact of winning € 30 more per month (and do not tell me that it can contribute to happiness), it is right there with us. It requires neither greed nor comparison, no money, nothing that our model will highlight ... just open up and therefore to be even more ... Anyway, there is only one step to To fall into this virtuous spiral that seems to me, since I discovered a fragment of the subject there may be 2 years, the most essential thing to life.

Big kisses to all and good night!

Note: FYI, we are Saturday, February 20, it is past and 21h hours, will be essential for me to read it before posting because writing music, it does not always extraordinary things ^ ^

PS: Sunday, 11:40, not bad for hair, but almost ... go zou, proofreading done, I post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment