Saturday, March 20, 2010

How Many Calories Does Denise Austin Boot Camp B

Spring It's spring! Tisket A Tasket A

Le printemps est enfin là...
Il a laissé quelques traces de ses pas encore timides dans le jardin.
Spring is here, he left some shy footprints in the garden.
Comme Pâques approche à grands pas, au lieu break the eggs that I use for cooking, I came out and blowing the empty shell to keep the whole spring to prepare a decoration. Look at the pretty blue eggs that lay Margotte, those need not be tinted, they have an original color perfect!
With The coming Easter time, INSTEAD OF Breaking the eggs for cooking, I blow 'em out Keep the eggshell to complete, I'll use' em For Some easter ornaments. Look at the pretty blue sky my lovely eggs Margotte Laying IS. They Do not Need To Be dyed, They Have the perfect color Originally!

Me who loves birds, I have just been filled by a joli cadeau; j'ai gagné ce nid et ces oeufs crochetés puis feutrés par Salina sur son blog Moonflower Creations . Il était accompagné d'un tag et de quelques dentelles colorées. Merci encore Salina pour ce nid que je chéris comme un trésor!
The birdlover that I am was very happy to win on Salina's blog " Moonflower  Creations ". I've have received this lovely crocheted and felted nest filled with eggs and a tag with some nice dyed laces. Thanks again Salina for this nest I'll always treasure!
Et pour terminer ce billet sur une note rigolote, regardez comme les bêtes sont malheureuses chez nous:
And to close With this note a giggle, look like o poor cats are unhappy with us:
Vanilla at work. Vanilla doing a hard work.
Violet equally busy, even Vanilla. Overwhelmed as purple as Vanilla ...

Gizmo hunting. Hunting Gizmo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment