... what's that? Bah is the digital SLR that I just bought! Yeah, I'm pleased to say ^ ^ And at the same time I want to advertise the site where I bought it, although I have not received the stuff eh! Confirmation early next week then!
So I've been a big pleasure in taking a Nikon D5000 + Lens + Nikon 18-105mm Lens + 70-300 Sigma An extra battery + 8GB card. All in http://www.pixellium.com/ . Simply put, I peeled "all" sites on the net, I found no less! Quick response by mail, pro and extremely pleasant on the phone, my control is set at 16.25, I received a mail saying that the package is prepared and sent at 16:50! In short, that's really more!
'end here, I guess I'm in my madness buyer "controlled" ... I am also ordered 6 books this week ... ^ ^ I love
Good weekend to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment