Cambodia in the crisis of morality
It ago this week, I received a mail from Fernando, the result of a very sympathetic approach: we encourage them to respond to the wide world of the bitter international crisis now raging.
No Mom, it is of pranks sentimentalo Sarko-but something which seems very abstract to you and me when Dad takes care of meals Domenicali: hunger.
yes, hunger in the world.
yes because here, if I j'engraisse, we are still at the heart of the hunger crisis.
Mini lesson for the economy of non zero:
- In one year the 50-kg bag of rice rose from $ 14/15 to $ 30 or more. : A family eats rice 1.5 per day per person on average (bôhbôh the morning, rice at noon dried fish, dried fish and rice in the evening), and a complete family here is to at least three brats which should be given heads displayed beaked, even if Dad eats more than the youngest, je vous laisse imaginer le gouffre financier.
- L'essence est passée de 3800 riels (un dollar équivalent à 4000 riels), à 5000 riels en 5 mois) , et dans un pays où tout s'importe parce que les Khmers sont trop mauvais entrepreneurs pour penser à avoir une agricuture compétitive, ça n'est pas rien.
- Maintenant, imaginons que mon Momo de père, quittant les pots d'échappements parisiens, s'installe dans une cabane du Bantey Manchey et décide de s'acheter une vache (connaissant ton humour papa, je sais ce que tu te dis en toi même, mais je vais glisser dessus, si tu le veux bien), eh bien Momo-papa, il t'en coûtera $ 530 at a minimum, and again, if you choose it at a time when it is far from calve (that is to say, Parisian friends who still believe that fish born square and covered with crumbs, and lives in fridges CROUS the canteen, it is far from being able to wear a calf). When you know a farmer who sees $ 20 to spend in the months between his hands is already significant, it cringe ...
- For Jarre , which will store rain water and will allow you to properly groom, provided they have nothing against the yellow water, $ 10 and still count it because Mamouth breaks prices (or rather because you review the size of your investment down)
- and finally a little quiz: why the Khmer cuisine in t he woods? . I leave it to David to make a questionable joke, when I will return to grace (ooh ooh pressure) because the price of gas went from $ 14 to $ 25 since September canister (yes I know you 're expecting a more fun, but here we are talking the economy so we will wait to laugh my post on SMS ...)
Morality, the size of the plate is reduced to a trickle in the modest homes miserable country.
here.
's so sad that it deserves no picture, like for once.
... Well, there's also a nozzle as I tried to make room on my mac and I put all my photos dan the trash and taking them off that even I can not read ...
notice to the computer diamnche, I am desperate ... (But not too much because I make records recently with my photos of cambodia ... I'm not Miss hyper organization for nothing)
Ave
0 comments:
Post a Comment