Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Frozen Sausages Thaw Cookery

Petit Family Weekend Scene 1: ... family-very-large

After crying in the hut, a little against me on the impoyable scourge of the fat on the thighs, and it time to return to a little more substance.

















Many things are happening here and I wish I could paste the blog in the head rather than on the web. since all my photos have disappeared in the darkness of my Mac (Macintosh, I no longer believe in you not) I console myself by opening wide the eyes on the fabulous life that I am still allowed to live within the great family Children Mekong. And now you know how I can sink into sentimentality without an ounce second degree when I speak of Cambodia.

I get three wonderful days in the south ... And I have strafed my comrades to avenge myself for not having what you impose 48h non-stop projection souvenir photos on my return:

The students finally had a weekend in Iur school calendar that allowed them gather together, all courses combined, relève de Denis Xavier (alias Chouchou) et Marie Antoinette venait d'arriver (margot et Ludovic) ce qui leur permettrait de faire connaissance avec tous nos petits génies, et surtout c'était l'occasion rêvée de satisfaire un voeu pieu de étudiants: voir la mer.



Ah! joyeuses colonies de vacances!!!A qui cela peut bien ne rappeler aucun souvenir?

Le choix du maillot de bain préparé plusieurs semaines à l'avance,




le chapeau de paille, tendance pour le printemps été 2008,

les chants à tue tête dans le car pourri,


the girlfriend of the third rank after her little vomits the 10th kilometer and infests all his peers (not resentful for that matter),



Koksen who embarks on the most raucous karaoke l history of music and still manages to put us on fire,

pocket money quickly dissipated in the memories of bad taste Compete (Chanruoem, law student-speaking Francophile for 7 months, anyway invested in a motley band where it is written "BONGJOUR" if it is not collectible, that!) or candy to them glued to collic their return.


the anarchy of a picnic (although the girls décarcassent to individual meals, the boys squarely rammènenet the pot of rice ...)


the simpering in front of the camera The unexpected opportunity to sink in authority EDM ...


















We take so students on Rabbit Island. funny name for an island, funny time too. At first sight it is less Koh Phi Phi paradise, this is not the shadow of a doubt. Atmosphere more than Robinson Crusoe island of temptation. But it's really charming.
when boarding everyone is won by an atmosphere "Love Boat"


(or Titanic, it depends ...)















The sea air even managed to cheer up the very serious and agoraphobic Piet Thea (really students in mathematics, I want to say but it's not funny every day ...)
those who can not swim jump into the water.

Heing Kim is suddenly inspired me and draws hearts in the sand, it makes me want to sing the hits of the 80 as "And I screamed, YELL-ee," Annie, "For her to come back .. . Ouhou ... I had too much trouble ... " (Yes, it was a real cultural background or you did not ...









Vichay is six feet under ground but obviously it looks to please him,



Hous stepped on a sea urchin and obviously Maé roof that charge faire l'infirmière.

Chouchou (Denix Xavier), en bon retraité des eaux et forêts entreprend une explication du découpage du littoral du golfe de Siam pour Veasna, qui imite très bien l'élève attentive...



l'excitation monte et on fait les premières photots de groupes




...pendant que Monsieur Kri Hok, notre responsable des étudiants trop mimi, médite paisiblement...






Sakhena et Kim Soeun ont vraiemnt décidé de ne faire plus qu'un



I relook and frankly I am not a success ...




We go on an expedition to the heights of the island. Boys and girls have taken their leases more clothes, shoes cities with many a frilly for girls ... Maé Toit has a sacred pace in rice fields.


Sothea Koksen and quickly abandoned the shoe. and as we lost part of the group, everyone finds the good old system of Bantey Manchey: it imitates the cry of the owl or je ne sais quoi for guidance. so what if we did not climb the same mountain, cutting through the forest we will end well ...




all this is tiring ... Vanchoeun Sophearoum and feeling the pinch. The atmosphere is really relaxed. It is almost like in vacanceschez granny!


It is time to move on. Perspectives Ludo puts on a show,


and referrals to ASPECA (an NGO like the Mekong Children who welcomed us into the center for the night) convince us of the need to introduce courses dance in the curriculum of SHS students, making us a demo of dancing coconut ... We fall

all sleep. the next day at 6am pétante, Darling wakes us by ringing trumpet: "all students are already on the bus!"
oh she is beautiful organization EDM, frankly. bravo.
are wrapped while you go up 2-2 and then the bus, his mouth still floured so that all students are on a war footing.
This time we will feel the rapid Popokvoel near Kampot.



Monieur Kri hok is farting the vest, watch it rocks ...




boys pose challenges, and we begin to cross the river throwing himself into the stream. I earn stripes, because I'm the only girl to throw me (except srey èm who after seeing me laughing after my fifth voyage starts to turn). Audrey was right to say that I could introduce myself to Koh Lanta ..

Chouchou immortalizes my courage. I have a knee compote, because anyway, it does seem like much but after each crossing my legs are trembling, and after the 5th, it was not missed, Helou has eaten a rock ... But it was not serious, it's a war wound, a gash of Captain ...

We finish the zoo, which reinforces my opinion. Even Savi if you work hard enough to brighten the visit


and a photo can still give the illusion of wild wild east,














A zoo that remains murky. In Paris or Kampot.


on the way home, I leave the team in the middle of songs and humming. I do not care. Koksen still looks fit enough to lead the bus to break TIMPs Chouchou (there is already a bit hard of favorite but here, for sure, Koksen will finish it).

Pour ma part, je n'ai pas fini de voir du pays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment