Sunday, May 4, 2008

Matter Wedding Cards In Hindi

my love life in Cambodia ... (Yes I have one)

is a national sport in Cambodia's tourist and unknown reason, we must have to play a mobile phone Khmer: the declaration of love.
The Khmer being a serial lover of nature, but also fearful of losing face, it goes through the SMS to declare his love.
now to be on the ball, he must return to the dance, boys and girls, friends, lovers, colleagues and abound with sentimental effusions abbreviated.
here in bulk, my personal collection:

category you find yourself for lunch with Stephen ":
" I've been hiding behind the statue, find me! " March 3.

category MMS: Mony, including Momo and Cathy should thoroughly remember to have felt before me that there was misunderstanding about our mutual intentions:



Ann spared not get me for Valentine's Day:




pet category number one: the father Ivan we were inseparable (alice will be horribly jealous, but at the same time, we must see the truth in the face, my dear Ivan and me, it's serious ...):
"helo helo my dear ... Did you Arrived at home? i really enjoyed to talk with You ... I Did not Have a talk like this for long time ... one to Share with family this afternoon. I Will not forget it ... good night ... sweet dreams..."

- le père Ivan à soeur heloisa de Jesus, son confesseur:
"thanks a lot for your invitation. I really liked it. i hope you are drinking a good tokolok. God bless you."

"hello my dear Heloisa de Jesus. I want to thank you for your presence in Kdol kratie. I really enjoyed to travel with you.Thanks to hear my problems, my temptations and my debilities. Now i can say you that i can say no to the temptations because you are a very good temptation to me.Enjoy you with happiness as your life with happiness as you are living:) I hope that you are at home"

"I am at home killing mosquitos. it is time to take a shower with my dog:). bye"

"of course Moon (the dog) CAN NOT play instrument But She Can Understand what i want to express:). well I play guitar and i will invite Moon to hear me. Chao-papa Ivan

prend soin de moi:
"please take a rest because i think You are tired. Chao, see you soon. "

Ivan le père in English please:
" Thank daughter. Happy Easter. I'm tired but well. Chao (cake) goodnight

prend le père Ivan the confiance:
"HELO Hello. how are you you. Have a good day:) "


catégorie" chauffeur du taxi qui m'a conduit in filleul avec visite et a du parrain m'adresser 2 fois et demi la parole dans la journée " (Yes, note in passing the dimming effect, because it is one of my beautiful specimen pl us ...). Take your swing to read:

"hi dear how are you What are you doing You Have plan to visit somewhere" during the Khmer new year i hope to visit somewhere you take If you need me i want to see you when i meet you i have a good feeling you are very pretty from Mr Vannak can you reply to me now i wait for your calling do you know i love you so much i whish you good luck "April 6, 2008

category there ls not that loving male impulses that become oppressive: (Sokka) "hello sister. how are u? Long time no see you. I miss U. When do you come to Kampot? Why u never sms 2 me busy or No freetime? Wish u good luck and Health everytime .. Hope to see u soon, bye bye! oh do not 4get 2 sms me ok na! Coz i miss u so much. "

Category enigma for a treasure hunt: " Index: Time destremaux good breakfast, small bathroom floor 3emme ... "category

April 1, anonymous:
" the palace is on fire! "

and of course in this post gargle, I can not resist to share with you a trophy: a letter from the sponsor worth his weight in peanuts, and I just received. yes because Sometimes we receive letters from sponsors really adorable, and one that ends with "I want to kiss you "(not easy to read or believe, but yes I swear it's true) it's still class intergalactic!




Besides Chouchou (c 'is the new name xavier Denix) got the good word of the end "but who would not want to kiss you ..."... he's right Darling ... who?

0 comments:

Post a Comment