Friday, May 16, 2008

Experience Certificate Wording

Do not let go ...

Les copines arrivent dans moins d'un mois, je rentre en pleine saison plage et mon ego comme la balance me disent "HALTE" (tout comme les messages subliminaux de papa quand il me donne des élastiques "pour que je me muscle".
Je ne suis pas une addicte des campagnes "maigrir facilement" qui doivent submerger la presse féminine en ce moment, mais tout de même, n'en déplaise au père Ivan, je ne vais pas me reconvertir en soeur missionnaire à Kratié. Il est temps que Bibi se ressaisisse...
Bref, j'ai beau accuser le riz et mes déplacements à moto nettement moins sain que le vélib', grossir dans un pays where there is a food crisis, frankly it's limit of bad taste ...



was during the first distribution of sponsorship DYCFE (my program ultra mega hyper newborn fantastic), the joke turned into a tragedy. There on the photo, I have not tried to watch the needle. For the team DYCFE, if I'm bigger, because I is more expensive. good. either.
The sole interest of all this, do not you make a post on my new template wrestler, but to explain how I came to discover new gems in Phnom Penh.

and the first all these beads, it is without doubt the Olympic Stadium in Phnom Penh.


Lea and Tak must remember our trip to the Temple of Heaven in Beijing two years ago. Taklith and I had wanted to participate in the exercise gym good child who met a bunch of grandmas and stretching joyfully wallowing in the midst of rows of trees in the park ... Finally, we were super motivated until the grannies start in single file and decide to hit back at all blind, screaming war cries. Here we are wisely returned to Lea, bent with laughter with his camera, and was handed exercise Vietnamese beaches.
Well, dear friends, bloggers, stage Olypique Phnom Penh is somewhat the same spirit of collage-Pépette grannies grandpas-sports-du-Sunday, except that what's cool is that nobody tap on one, and this is absolutely awesome is that everything happens at the top of bleachers overlooking Phnom Penh. Briefly, a jewel. Phnom Penh become almost the ugly beautiful.



For 1000 riels (or 1 / 4 of a dollar or euro ... abh ... nothing at all), a handsome young man in a tracksuit and a headset, makes me find the Harmony Club Med Gym République. Big speakers indicate the rate followed delayed all along the row of Grandin. And that friends, is really great fun, because we feel part of a large "HooooooooLàààààààààààààà ....." Compete.



Meanwhile the boys play football (yeah, it takes them to our students, because it is an opportunity to go places hype of Phnom Penh (I suspect this stage to be as high cruising spot for Khmer). But the Khmer not elsewhere the same technique: they love to play with only one shoe. Should in touch two words for PSG, they would be by winning matches ..

Well, and I like to diversify, I also initiated to bring the gutter. (I hope the aesthetes in photography have noted the subtle wink between the panel and gutter road that crosses the road, otherwise, this blog is definitely the gold given to the pigs ...)


yes yes, you read correctly. The gutter cover is a new technique of Kampong Thom. I will explain the principle.
well take a village lost in the outback Khmer kind Kampong Koh. Build it and forget a mother carefully have it to a gutter. wait wisely the rainy season. Invite the volunteer bamboo to spend a few days with you, and of course he'll have to explain her purchase, "the city", 25 feet of gutter zinc one piece to carry back to man over 3km. Then, the more fun is to put the splint on 25 mètresde long wooden boat which is already water and presto! out for an hour and a half journey towards Kampong Koh.

Yes it is a fairly comprehensive exercise. If you can still walk right into the next hour, you are a warrior (well, at least you're a Khmer) ...

Finally, who says regaining control and fitness, said diet change: no rice, no more shakes. I was in Kampong Koh cooked fried crickets. Yes I know. Crocodile Dandy say "they're full of vitamins but it tastes like shit." I do not agree. It looks like peanuts you could hold it by the legs and a head and wings.
is being done.



Well, I leave you, I'll do a few laps in the pool ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment