Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Does Mucus In Stool Look Like

Ukulele - new decor

There once was a ukulele woods ... after removing the strings and its mechanical, Mr Mirabilys was sanded and painted with a pretty green kernel that does not, unfortunately the pictures where she appears blank.
Once upon a time a ukulele in the woods ... HAVING removed after the Strings and the tunes, Mr Mirabilys sanded it and painted it in a sweet almond green shade, color Appears Unfortunately by this white on the pictures.
Once dry, I vaguely sketched on the theme of spring in my inspiration for rabbits, tissue from Timeless Treasures preview on the web.
When all WAS well dried, I Took my pencil to draw Something springy, Inspired by the rabbit for a fabric from Timeless Treasures I've seen somewhere on the web.
It was so sweet as I sat in the soft green willow branches to paint. I started by putting a little color on the rabbit is already better.
I Settled "under the Willow Tree With My colors and my brushes and started "to put a bit of the white rabbit are colors, it looks Better now.

A little blue bird and a few carrots later ... Some details.
A little blue bird and Some carrots after ... Some details.

It is almost finished, he'll have to varnish it all before putting the ropes and lifts. This soprano ukulele is a birthday gift for my brother, he will soon join his new owner in the Paris region.
It's Almost finished, now to add We Have A Few coats of varnish, put back the Strings and the tunes. This soprano ukulele Is A birthday present for my brother-in-law Willie Soon and history join new owner in Paris' suburb.

Edit 21 April: I failed to mention an important detail: I painted inverted version ... the recipient is left. The strings will also be placed upside down. He will thus have an instrument ideally suited. ;-) Have

I've forgotten important details year: I've painted it With The usual "side" on the opposite, just because history future owner IS left-handed. We'll put aussi Back the Strings in the reverse way. So He Will Have A perfect instrument adapté Especially for HIM. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment