Un bon p'ti bout de chemin que ces 10 derniers jours... le mariage de ma soeur avec Sébastien, la famille, les amis, les anciens amis, ceux entre deux eaux, les nouveaux, les découvertes, les déceptions, la musique, ma moto...
...un volcan qui fou le dawa dans le ciel, une grève SNCF..!
Autant d'évènements emportant avec eux une partie de moi, ou au contraire me renforçant. J'ai pris tout ce qui venait, il est temps maintenant de reprendre I left the road there is little ... to prepare a fresh start.
There will most likely not continue in Martinique, probably just a lot of trips to the Caribbean as I am, but mostly the writing of a roadmap. "All" must change ... "everything": the job, my priorities, and especially the need to put me a good kick in the ass ...
Do not ask me where I go or when, or even what I do ... I must make a clean sweep for probably just rewrite, to correct past mistakes I dragged with me again. Nothing to be afraid! ... So Mom and Dad, you ^ ^ eh not worry I will not say I know what I do because I do not know at all what I'd do, but I know I'll give everything I have in any case ... and nothing matters to me most right now it ...
short, this post will rotate round the blog ... there will obviously still Last news about my life and everything, but mostly, it will come as a bit early: photos, places discovered on the corner of a gravel path routing machines ... Briefly, I am leaving with new eyes, a new device and soon time for a visit that I have not taken the time to visit.
Well, 4:37 p.m., time to find a good recipe to qq racing, leaving a nice bottle of red wine ... and get in the kitchen!
@ soon live in Martinique.
Hugs to all, pamper yourself and be happy instead of you just do not be unhappy :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment