Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bible Black Online Blog

Spring Music - Small music

I'm not very present in this moment of the visit, things to do in the garden, anniversaries to celebrate, the work resumed, a lot of things going on, but nothing finished to show ;-)
But yesterday, with my love, you took the time to live, we make music and we invented a little tune spring, he was playing and I strumstick metallophone (a gift to celebrate my many spring ... ...) It has been a small assembly with our music embellished with a bouquet of beautiful images prises hier dans le jardin entre deux averses... j'espère que vous aimerez cette petite musique rigolote...
I'm not very often here at this time: some nice visits, things to do in the garden, birthdays to celebrate, works in and outside the house, many projects in progress but nothing really finished.
But yesterday, with my sweet love, we have taken the time to live and we played music, we have made a little spring melody, he was playing the strumstick and I had the metallophone (a present for my birthday). Then we did a little video "collage" with our lil music adorned with a bunch of pictures taken in our garden yesterday between two april showers. Hope you will enjoy...



In the video we see two of our chickens, Capucine (a golden Padua - the one with the hat as Queen Mother) and Hortense (a negro-white silk). You can also see Bliss Bois-Joli, a lovely tumbling created by Sylvie I just adopt and that I will present in detail a little later, she deserves a ticket alone!

You Will See in this video Two of Our hens, Capucine (in Padua, The One With The Queen Mother hat) and Hortense (a white "Negro-Silk" - do not Know the name in English). You Can Also see Felicite du Bois-Joli, a lovely doll created by Sylvie I've just adopted. I'll introduce her to you later with more details, she deserves a note for herself.

Pour ceux qui veulent télécharger la petite musique seule, allez sur le site de mon amoureux, ici .
For the one who would like to download the lil music alone, go visit my sweet love there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment