Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Indian Actress Having Biggest Boobs

is my first born, and he called DYCFE!

This pretty baby 10 head is my firstborn, my little jewel. Together we will live six months of tests, high to low, I will attend his first steps, her first words are to me. Already he looks at me with fascination of one who sees for the first time.
course, to be well educated, I will be a strict mother in the early days ... but it is for his course. One day, if I want to see it fly with his wings PrPres, although I will push from the nest.
I'm so proud, so happy, so amazed to have been born this small sponsorship program!
but I must say it was an easy delivery!
first because I had seen the potential of spawners: I have been responsible for passage of unstable, who say they want to give birth to these fragile children that are sponsoring programs. but once we explained to them that it will live with this monster polycephalic in Basque, they débinent, apologized for not having understood, panic and take to their heels.


DYCFE the acronym is a bit rough translation of a titled English equally uncertain:
"Diseable Youth Children Foundation for Education and Vocation"
but never mind, a birth is as a wedding, we are bound for better or for worse, and I respect what I love as if it was me who had done it.


How did DYCFE? First it was a holiday romance, a story without a future. I went to Tram Kak somewhat reluctantly. It was the Chinese New Year, while Cambodia was frozen, because when the Chinese farm shops you realize that it is they who rule the market.
But they continued their attentions me, coming to meet me at my work, overwhelming me with compliments when I received them with arms in Oryol. And then at the end of the route I had to find my love terrible fire: Ann-the-leader-who-did-did-not-much. I lived for loves so chaotic when my road crossed Sam Sopheap Pou and the two that Om would fill me with joy.
From our union was born so DYCFE.

Sopheap and his fingers badly drawn,


Sam Ath, the "clap operated football wrong,

Saran
the dwarf poet who sings beautifully,


Sam, Chantha, Tong and Srey ny that leg a little shorter,




Vannak which carries the legacy of polio ,


Srey Leak who has lost an eye because of a comrade who was playing mladroit slingshot,

Srey mum so talented but has thought about suicide many times because of his disability particularly impressive.


10 faces whose cry of birth is both painful and full of promise bonheur.10 faces of different children, firstly because they are the first, and secondly because these ten children are more gods Vulcan and Venus. a bit lame too clever. For the "D" DYCFE you have not deceived: these 10 godchildren who are born to EDM in this day of grace are all handicapés.Je'm raw, but am not cruel. Because I admire them even more. They are all the more admirable. Vulcan has attracted much for Venus after all. They are finally born under a star lenient?
Only the future will tell what will bring them their patronage and their meeting with their sponsors letter writer, but I feel the future full of promise. I
feel my little heart swelled with joy and enthusiasm. we will fight for them to find an efficient network, we will fight for them to tear their race at school, we will fight, fight, fight ...



so much emotion it's a bit dangerous for me ... Dr. Paul (aka Dr. in the heart bigger than the cardboard Vaccines that gave us the other day for all students ...) short, Doctuer Paul rejoices to see me go on holiday ...
what? you did not know?
tomorrow I'm off like lightning, I escape to the void, recharge my batteries before the storm after the Khmer New Year: I put the sails and leave Cambodia towards a desert island in Thailand. I'll see if with 5 extra pounds I do not go beyond the ocean and escape sharks ...
I'm off to Koh PhiPhi and I'll forget your birthday ...
in advance so I slide a happy birthday to David and Julie, I remember, and which I will relate a little sand as a souvenir.

hello to you earthlings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment