Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Do Dogs Get Cold Sores
Béguin Spring - Springtime Bonnet
Because winter seems endless, because the gray sky faded watercolor on my heart, I wanted to knit a little crush spring, according to the original model "Pauline" Kristen Hanley Cardozo ( Knitting Kninja ). I like this form a bit out of age that nicely frames the face. I find it cute and I love to wear it, it only remains to find a tissue in the same tone to sew a long skirt which I intend to add a nice deck raw linen embroidered daffodils. I have slightly modified the original model by replacing the edge of a wedge bracketed et en ajoutant des narcisses crochetés avec des restes de laine.
Just because the winter seems to be a neverending season, because the grey watercolor of the sky is bleeding on my heart, I wanted to knit this lovely springtime hat, following "Pauline" pattern from Kristen Hanley Cardozo ( Knitting Kninja ). I really love this old-fashioned hat form which sweetly frames the face. I think it's a cute thing and love to wear it. I hope to find a fabric with similar shades to sew a long skirt and add a flax linen apron embroidered with daffodils. I've replaced the original I-cord border by a crocheted picot border and added a daffodils trio crocheted with yarn scraps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment