Monday, January 3, 2011

86c410 Savage 2000 Driver Xp

rosy cheeks

Knitting is good therapy for her grief tame, the thread runs through your fingers like a thin trickle of water and spirit journey following its course , the melancholy spreads its courses to meet the ocean, winds of Dots, ticks off the memories.
is a nice little crush Knit oceans, says the model "rosy cheeks" of Sandy & Co, one can also find the project on Ravelry, here . The poetic name given already eager to grab his hands!
I really like the point which gives a nice texture. The shape of the crush, a little outdated, gives an air of romantic and takes much better on the head than a traditional cap while covering small ears to keep them warm.
I take this little note to wish a happy new year to everyone.

Kitting Is A good therapy for taming sorrow. The Thread Between the flow fingers like a thin trickle of water, the Mind travels followings The Same Race; The Melancholy spreads icts meanders to join The Ocean, winds from stitch to stich, brings back the memories.
Here is a lovely wimple knitted for Océane following Sandrine & Co's pattern called "Rose aux Joues" which can also be found on Ravelry, here . I love the poetic name of this pattern, the textured stitch. The quaint charm form gives a romantic look and stays better on the head than traditional beanies keeping the lil ears warm.
I wish a happy new year to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment