To ensure frost, a desire to look romantic, a shawl crocheted with Nature's Palette wool lace home NatureSongs 100% merino tone hand with plants. A real dream of softness, lightness and warmth. I chose the colors Hydrangea which no longer appears in the catalog and that's a shame, it really is the color of hydrangeas, a soft color changing to wrap themselves in nostalgia for the days lost.
A little shawl to keep my shoulders WRAM With A romantic look, crocheted With A Nature's Palette yarn from lace NatureSongs , 100% plant-dyed merino. A true Softness, Warmth and ligthness dream. I've Chosen the "Hydrangea" It Seems to shade to not exist anymore, what a pity ... It really looks like hydrangea flowers, a sweet Changing Colors to wrap myself in the lost summer nostalgia.
The border is crocheted with wool lace Japanese brand Pierrot found in the wonderful shop Gwenola K . To accompany the shawl with a Victorian air and protect my little hands that do not like the cold, mittens a little fantasy. The border
IS crocheted lace With A japanese yarn (Pierrot brand) I've found in The Lovely Gwenola K shop, a shop full of true Marvel. And to match The shawl With A Victorian look and keep my little hands warm, I've crocheted fingerless mittens aussi.
On another note, we found a really great kit: a metal structure on which it has put a square fireclay which is placed in the tiled stove and allow to cook over a wood fire pizza and breads ... Since then, makes bread more once a week and it's a real treat, the bread is well risen, we do not get tired, I would even say we could do without it now. Here is a bread with poppy seeds that my man has just been released. And Sunday is often the day of the focaccia with olives ...
And as I found this wonderful book: "Bread and other delights" by Anne Sheasby GrĂ¼nd editions, I want to try many other things. This book is a mine, it contains recipes moult breads and pastries from around the world, a treasure!
And now, in a different topic, We Have Bought A brilliant kit: a metallic frame WHERE lay a "grog" (really do not know The Word in English, it's a lot of fireproof stone). We put it inside o tiled stove to bake pizzas
and breads. Here Is The picture of a poppy seed bread With That DH just got Out of the stove. Yummy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment