First some images full of colors of the season.
I weave wreaths to adorn the front porch of our house with the seasons. So I braided a crown with what I found in the garden and its surroundings: braided stems still green viburnum in late summer to form the structure, some branches of ivy, bunches of rose hips , and voila!
First of all, a few "pictures of the Season full colors.
I like to weave and decorate wreaths welcoming entrance porch according o The Seasons. This time, I've made this wreath With What I've found in the Garden: Viburnum stems I've weaved throughout late summer When Still green and pliable to form The STRUCTURE, Virginia creeper Some branches and Some rosehip posies and voila!
This week, we had the first big frost, revealing the talents of master confectioner of October: a real magic in the garden where every plant seemed covered with sugar.
This week, We Had The First serious frost, Revealing october confectioner's great skills: the magical garden WAS With All the plants and flowers Covered with "sugar".
The recent pick pears and apples is completed, it only remains to pick the last quince before the garden will be put into hibernation.
The pears and apple picking last Is Now finished, There's Still a few "to take Before the quince garden falls in hibernation.
Probably my last bouquet of roses of the season, there are still some buttons but not sure he would have time to open before the cold weather, especially rain. Problably my last bunch of roses for the Season, There Are Still A Few rosebuds but I'm not sure They Will Open Before the huge frost, espacially Because of the rain.
And now the advance of my fall schedule.
Here Is The progress of my stitching chart autumn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment