Needle - A needlebook
A small gift for the birthday of a friend.
I used a grid of Little House Needleworks (Holly and Berries) with which I took some liberties to compose this book needle. Inside, the lining is a fabric printed with Christmas holly background red, the red felt costume maintained by a point over and shaded rock garden.
I stitched our initials on the back of the respective book.
I chose this theme with care: she loves red and reception in his house is always warm, the atmosphere is joyful always makes me think of Christmas.
This is a little present I made for a friend of mine birthday.
I've Used a Little House Needleworks chart (Holly and Berries) goal Took Some Liberties whith made it to this needlebook. Insider, The lining fabric xmas Is A With Holly is a red background, red wool fastened Some With A specialty stitch Done With shaded fiber and Some seed beads. I've stitched initials
o On the back side. I've
Carefully Chosen Because this theme she likes the red color, Her warm and welcome Is Always There Is a joyful atmosphere in Particular Her house Which makes me think Often to xmas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment