Sunday, May 23, 2010

Messages For Card Christening

Some news ...

Well, is that it starts to make a little while since I last posted some news program. This will blow it this fast. I will take time especially when I'm really, that is, after Dominica we attack tomorrow in theory, even if the boat is completely shit: it happens over there at 19.30!

Charlotte has arrived on the 15th, since it's hiking on hikes ... we can no longer stump! Mount Pelee, rivers, jungle, a tarantula, mango (which I became the master of sweet mango ... yeah ok the pun is rotten!) And fleet aussi un peu mais pas tant que ça au final.

Bref, juste pour dire, "I'm still alive" et les prochaines nouvelles arriveront dans une grosse semaine. J'en profiterai pour faire des diaporamas à thèmes plutot que de tout fouttre en vrac comme je l'ai fait jusqu'à présent!

Gros bisous à tous et profitez bien des beaux jours qui arrivent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment