Sabrina arrived.
I started falling sick as dry, as the day of the party for the departure of the students in their province, there is less than a month.
... you said "psychosomatic "?... Not ... at all ...
anyway, every moment becomes painful to the point that to be honest, I almost wish to be gone. One month to say "I am going, you will receive Sabrina", a month to feel about the outset. Too much. I feel like not enough time but they stole my time.
I feel a little thief myself. I finally feel almost by some imposture made in the coming happiness in receiving the generous pretext of wanting to give. I come, I believe that I stay, but finally I'm leaving. After all, staying one year, it's a bit like that. it's a little lie about our intentions.
But I'm not saying this to get 10 comments comforters. Because the positive point now is that I get to give something that lasts. This I learned that I can redistribute, reinvest, fraud and less.
meanwhile, the remaining time is not easy to manage.
then I take time to rest as I can. I dreamed of Ratanakiri and Preah Cardamomms or Viher, but ultimately, it is not so bad not even know them. After all, it just means that I will return.
What I am doing so now is the replay lived. I pace
Phnom Penh with passion, as I walked Paris before leaving for Cambodia.
I remember being photographed with magic squares that I loved, my friends the pigeons, buses Tagged Belleville, Arc de Triomphe in a purple sunset, the signs prohibited lawn "in front of the flowerbed of the Tuileries, my street, rooftop, St Eustatius, the facades of Parisian cafés, and of course This old canal St Martin, onlookers crowded.
It's the same frenzy that I rise today in Phnom Penh.
I photograph our last memories with CIST students, even at home until Sunday,
with my program managers and meetings of passages
I put photography also markets their wealth, their colors. I'd send you the smells, sometimes unbearable,
unusual objects they can find,
I photograph the posters's masterpiece film that Eva and I have offered to see the students,
the street scenes, so much funnier than Paris, for sure,
I photograph what I also still having trouble to discover this city, as lorsqu'Estelle, a photographer friend, took me to invest in a colonial house derelict, squatted, waiting to become a hotel.
I photograph the food
my pleasure to eat,
I photograph what fun
... and annoys me kindly,
me rappelle un peu une atmosphère française aussi.
Ce départ me panique un peu en fait. je ne vais pas avoir tout raconté depuis ici, j'ai peur d'en oublier trop en arrivant. j'ai peur de ne pas avoir une trace de tout.
je voudrais mettre tout le Cambodge dans mes valises, pas pour bien longtemps, mais juste pour le partager avec vous, après, promis, je pourrais le rendre.
Ce qui est agaçant avec les départ, finalement, c'est qu'on part. et tous les médiévistes, les agrégatifs,et ex agrégatifs savent qu'en bon vieux français médiéval, le "départ" c'est jamais que le fait de séparer en 2. Et moi, je ne sais plus trop qui sépare quoi de quoi...
0 comments:
Post a Comment