Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Acrostic Poem About Camels

Letter to Taklith

my beauty,

you see today I come home.
and this page is ours.
I let my swimming in the Mekong, I leave my parish priests around the world, I leave the markets stink but intoxicate me, kids who take their carts full of trash, and grandmas that make me the eye. I let the students, the girls of anakut Laor that dry their tears full of reproach for the eternal abandonment that subject them volunteers bamboo, I leave my blue shirt, scratched EDM, I leave some clothing tees, I leave DYCFE, my baby, my flesh, my blood ...
I leave and all world said, "okay? it's not too hard?"
and it is true that it's hard. but you see, my little one Tak know you're there, I falls on my birthday, I'll find you a beer, with the throng of people who matter most in spite of everything we can construct a year, we will find love as before on a beach or on a pillow, it is not a consolation.
know that I come on your birthday, as if on purpose, as a need not to miss it, I have forgotten many times, it gives a little meaning to my return.
be there like you were there in this blog, the champagne with you and for you, on behalf of all the birthdays missed, ignored all the friends (I missed the anniversary of anne marie, big tip that I am, I have only just realizing it) the time I build, do something you knew I'd even before I may have the project, it makes even one on the plane next to a snoring old chnoque my picnic blanket, and knock my juices tomato, I'm happy to return.

I can not wait to bring you your gift, you must excuse me if I am a bit west, a little toast on the edges?
you will excuse me if I start all my sentences not "you know in Cambodia ..." and "with the Father forgive me if you Yvan ..."? I'm not enough "you"? if I also for you to be with me, and not just because I want to be there for you?


Taklith, my beauty,
is terribly unfair, because I can be experienced one of my best years away from you, away from smala Paris, far from mine, but looks like this dear Joachim
"happy as that Odysseus was a great trip, and then returned full of custom and reason to see her dead drunk takounette which celebrates its 25th birthday before going to throw up his wine. "Sacred Joachim, he knew what he was saying it.

I look forward to hold you in my arms,
Happy
anniveraire old branch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment