La vraie émotion de ces derniers jours, désolée de faire si peu preuve de civisme, mais pour moi, c'est la douloureuse nécessité de dire au revoir.
Quand Martin m'a annoncé que je ne pouvais pas aller à Sisophon à cause des élections, I reviewed two nights ago, sitting on the edge of the bunk bed and Khlot Sao Koksen who had rolled in his blanket, and chatting with Mongrath Vichay and perched on the bed opposite and completely excited:
"yes Helou! So You Will Come to visit my house? Oh ... so happy, so happy. i will ask my mother to cook food for you, She is a very good cook. and my grand father Can Speak French. oh .. very very happy happy! "
Ah yes, I too was "very happy".
All students returned the next day in their province.Mot Order: School Holidays for most elections and for all. They returned only to return August 24 that while the 24, specifically, single stretch out my towel on the beach Pramousquier, amid a cloud of Baranga, a more solitary coconut tree in Alaska. My heart breaks for this recall.
Against Appeal Bantey Manchey, I could not. They went in and I had to say goodbye.
Overnight home found itself desperately empty and silent. Finished songs through walls from 6am in the morning, no more football games in a single shoe were generally trminent by "Eva! § Helou do You Have medicine for me?" Finish the fight to find his flip flops in the heap at the entrance of the house.
Yes, the house was falling into the world of silence, and I complained more Eva, who did not like me the loophole of escape to distant missions.
Is what they say goodbye to the living? No. That may be why I had the feeling of living the echo of a little death ...
While the prospect of making the trip home, meet the proud parents of these little wonders, it was a bit like me walk on water, or get out of the grave the third day.
and wham. now that I glue the danger of the century: the election, the Thai and Khmer slightly on edge, and safety regulations very impertinent.
on the line, when Martin told me: "I have bad news, you have to stay in Phnom Penh," I lost face, stifling a sob
"but Martin Srey Em even bought tickets for that I'm sitting beside her to the bus, and then I got an appointment with Vichay, Montgrath and Sokka, the center Thursday morning, you can not do this to me Martin, I do see them again perhaps more "
what is right with Martin, m is director in Cambodia is that the heartbreak of love for young people Banteschmare he understands. Took a leap almost paternal mad as if I had said "but wait, Maradona was a woman," he answered me immediately:
"OK OK, wait two minutes, I'll call them to Bangkok, and Paris, we will solve this. eh, OK? you wait two minutes, eh? I'll call you "
here. 2 minutes later, yes, I recovered my dignity, I had the blessing of Martin to find my thieves.
In fact, near as I sat Sothea. he was in 7th heaven. Not because I was sitting next to him, but because he had just received a letter from his sponsor, after mois et des mois d'attente et de lettres consensuelles à ses parrains.
Eva et moi en étions arrivées à les encourager à glisser des petits reproches dasn leurs courriers, et visiblement ce fut efficace.
Sothea allait donc pouvoir me harceler de question pour préparer un e-mail du tonnerre de Dieu pour épater ses parrainas par une réponse moderne dans un français limpide.
7 heures de routes, à regarder des clips de karaoké, à nous empiffrer de Khalan (du riz gluant cuit dans une bambou, avec des copeaux de noix de coco et des haricots noirs, comme ça ça ne fait pas forcément dream is divine), 7am to correct the French Sothea, and read a novel before last to leave the library Bamboo Phnom Penh.
the end of the road, the centenary of Sisophon. Martin lost paradise on the edge of the city ugly. Sothea first took me to meet his mother who sells bananas and some vegetables at the market. His son is an engineer, graduated from the best school in Cambodia. it risuqe change many things ...
the next morning at 8am, they are there.
Montgrath, large bleeding heart who had already torn tears making me read his letter to sponsors when he announced the death of his father and the departure of her best friend in Bangladesh,
Sokka, aka "Mister President,
Vichay and the" student-gentleman "who always carry my bag from the gate of the house up to m room when he sees me go mission foundered and all muddy.
they borrowed the motorcycle cousins, buddy, they are so proud to show me their field ...
together we make the tour owls:
greetings to Mom Srey em, who runs a snack bar at the entrance of the center, visit Montgrath garden, a haven of peace, clipped hedges, colorful butterflies and flowers fragrant, sokker can finally introduce myself a grandmother, living legend, 78 years, we bother cutting down a banana tree with an ax, Kim Sean, who washed his clothes safari hat while his mother take the air, and Vichay house.
an aunt's house ready to vichay mother, who sells fried bananas, a small slip of a woman, as tall as three apples, a bit shaky because it has a malformed leg, courageous woman, who has returned his son Thailand, where he worked one year as cuisto because he wanted to earn money to help his family. it did come back saying you have to finish your studies. she knew when she was upset the fate of vichay me breath in the hallway
"I'm so happy thats my DEAMs Become true. I Never Believed Until i could study grade 12, and now i study in Phnom Penh. i thought, if i can Until study grade 12 i am very lucky. Now i worry for my family, my sister is in. Because sincere Thailand 3 years, and I Miss Her. my mother works so hard for living. "
I'm the little negro, but it was so beautiful, so sincere, that joy mixed with sadness in this Vichay confided that if the Asian modesty did not forbid, I will close this guy in my arms for hours.
meanwhile Sokka and Montgrath invited to festoon mother Vichay ablutions were de rigueur, and wringing their hungry stomachs at the table prepared in our honor.
Vichay asked me to help him convince his mother and grandfather have lunch with us, and against the art of receiving of the Khmer of watching his dinner invitation. it was so touching to see them explain that in France invite eats with his guests and it made me happy.
Vichay's grandfather was a medic in Phnom Penh before war. so he speaks a little French. "A little" because in Cambodia, forget his mastery of French was a matter of survival for many. speak French was to be on the side of the colonists, capitalists, and therefore an anti nationalist, who in time of war and red Khemri aps is the best taste.
the end of the meal, the grandfather threw his krama in the face. nothing rude, he invited me to take a shower postprandial: return Khmer mores ...
I could knock out a thousand and one other little detail on this day wonderful. I'm saving. Fair, bringing me back to the center EDM, when we say goodbye, Vichay, Sokka Montgrath and I Vichay gave me his jacket. in memory.
I look like a penguin hunchback in, but frankly, it vichay, it has class. his gift, I keep it a memory that is priceless.
dad is right, "it's a bit from die" ... but still, there are beautiful dead sometimes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment