bamboo bamboos do not eat surfers
I could just messages from fans of my mother assured me that I was promised a great career (any long as it is brilliant) but all the same: No
Do not be fear.
lea and taklith are no longer in France to intimidate you, I sequestered in holes palms on the edge of the Mekong, they will not steal the limelight.
fear not, white hair, it does not show in the comments blog
fear not, I do not upset if everyone can read that for 15 years, I scream " Annie "instead of" Aline ", convinced that dated from ca 80 years, while good, yes indeed, I'm just deceived thirty years ...
course it may also be that blogs you ca swells, or that my sentences has ralonge you exhausted after 18 hours ... but in any case, comments c is cool, even if they show that you believe although I left in Vietnam, even if c is to make fun of me (it flattered my ego, and then the soliloquies ... frankly, it's bland ...)
from .... Tak:
if you do not write it threatened us stumble so instead of talking to Ingrid, help us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment