Friday, January 29, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Anti Freeze

's it is the eeeend weeek! V2.0!

Yes finally a bit since I m'emflamme is only 10:30, but what feels good not to be squeezed like a lemon and say that an excellent weekends prepares :-)

I spent a week with days of the taf 10 to 13H, and for the first time I even get taf home! AC I would have no more trouble than it's ever my boss if I do not rotting every day (although I can have one day per week suspension on average!) From 3-week loan. "Your analysis of stocks, it's shit, treasury, to shit as" ... basically, I am nothing, I am worthless and I'm crap. It has a rather peculiar way of work: I'm here to do what he asked me to do not understand, which at the time, is a bit imcompatible because I discovered a little everything!
short, this guy has a terrible hatred of people. If the job is not your life, if you're not able to work on Saturdays, Sundays, do everything he tells you in a timely manner, prepare yourself! One year of unemployment, just two months into the box ... that does not explain why I can not do anything for him ... Briefly, I am not here to m'appitoyer, but here's a glimpse of the man, about ... the entire company does not like ... too lucky, that's my boss!

Let's the pranks: Tonight, cassoulet home by a friend of housemates. The guy is a cook and is the South. Everything will be watered by P'ti Cahors)
Saturday, a day of product launch Monster (produced or distributed by the box so I bump) at the Aqualand. The brand also serves as the launch of the Kawasaki Cup (JetSki). In the evening, onion soup!
Sunday, bivouac in Grand Macabou a large beach in the south east. So afternoon barbecue, volleyball, petanque etc.. I will not sleep there, work forces the next day!

What's really new otherwise? Bah, always great with anything (the?) Chicks ^ ^ For the bike, not taken, was no favorite ... I expected more brutal! And then 7K € "no shot heart "€ + 1500 insurance year ...!!! The back is better, but we will wait to return to sport, even if I try to swim a bit on weekends.

I longed to be almost in April with all what is expected! tite sister's marriage, family, Charlotte, Printemps de Bourges, concerts, see a lot of people ^ ^ ... my bécaaaaneuuuuuh

short, I think I pretty much went around ...

Big kisses to everyone and see you soon ... mind you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment